* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
4/5September 09, 2016
Reviewer: Leslie in Pennsylvania
* I bought the grapefruit citrus flavor and the strawberry flavor. Both at first had a bad aftertaste to me but the Strawberry tasted better and better after each can. Unfortunately I won't buy the grapefruit again. Shame, because I really like grapefruit flavored soda (the ones with NutraSweet). I will probably try black cherry next and buy the strawberry again.
* This is great for people who are diabetic or need to restrict sugar for other reasons. I love it and would actually give it a 5 except I wish it were not quite as sweet. Contains stevia as a sweetener which is better for you than artificial sweeteners.
Dr. Zevia is one of my favorites, but I have had many of them. Have some friends hooked now as well.
* Because I am diabetic, my Son introduced me to Zevia Diet Soda. The Cherry Cola, Black Cherry Cola, Cola, and Ginger Root Beer are excellent. However, the Orange, Grape, and Strawberry....not so much. Haven't tried the others, but I have reordered the Cherry Cola and Cola several times and will keep ordering them. The best thing about this Soda is that it doesn't leave an aftertaste like some Diet Soda. And it is specifically great for diabetics.
* I've had the Grape (which was my least favorite, but still ok, especially when cold), then I tried the Ginger Root Beer, which I liked quite well. The natural flavor of root beer goes a long way toward masking the tang of stevia. My absolute favorite, though, is a cold can of the cream soda.
* Not as sweet as I would like, and a little on the bland side. I ordered this for my stomach problems, and I wanted real ginger as opposed to ginger flavored. It seems to serve the purpose, so I would recommend.