* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5June 26, 2011
Reviewer: A customer in Georgia
* I bought one of these shakers with my last order. So far, it has been a quality product. It mixes better than other shakers I have used in the past, and I haven't had any problems with leaks when I mix either. I have liked this shaker enough to buy another one with my current order.
* I have used so many shaker bottles over the years that I kind of got used to them falling apart, having the rubber ring decay and no longer provide a good seal, and basically not mix anything well enough to feel like they were a worthy alternative to just using a blender. That all changed after buying the blender bottle. Very solid construction (thick plastic) all around, no rubber seal to worry with and, most importantly, mixes different powders in water perfectly. If you are supplementing with any kind of powder, this is the first thing you should be buying.
* Best one I have ever used. It mixed everything, no clumps left behind. AND IT DIDN'T LEAK.... great product. And Netrition deliveries are really fast...and the pay one price shipping fee $4.95..can't be beat!
* I've used many different shaker bottles over the past 15 years and this is the best one I've ever used. Works great on powders that are notoriously prone to clump like weight gainers. No leaks, and the top stays up when your drinking. You ever tip your head back after shaking your drink and the wet cap comes down on your nose? I know it's not a big deal and you can usually hold it back to avoid this, however I forgot on my first use with the blender bottle and noticed it stays open. I'm ordering more for sure. One last note, as with all shakers rinse out immediately after use!!! The ball might be hard to clean later.
* I have this whisk blender bottle and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I use it even more than my mini (bullet style) blender! I actually have 2 of them and each night I'll get 2 drinks ready for the next day. The cap is very secure since it screws on and the pop top stays snug when I shake drinks. It is a sturdy plastic and I believe it is BPA free. The only negative I found for this is that the oz/ml markings are VERY hard to read. I've tried marking them with a Sharpie marker but that comes off quickly. Nothing seems to help that one (and only one) problem. This Blender Bottle is totally awesome for mixing things!