* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
2/5June 06, 2008
Reviewer: alison in New Jersey
* Review is for Muscle Milk Light, Strawberry Milkshake. Was sooo psyched to see muscle milk now came in a light version! However, the strawberry has a VERY nasty metallic taste to it. It does mix well but who cares if you cant drink it? Good for serious body builders only who just dont care what their protein tastes like.
This review is specific to Muscle Milk Light, Strawberries 'N Creme
* Very good product, especially if you are familiar with Muscle Milk. The 'Light' version of Chocolate Milk is a great alternative to MM original, if you are looking for great shake under 350 calories per serving. Consistency is great and not 'cake-batter' thick. Perfect if you are looking for a shake that is not so heavy. Highly recommend!
This review is specific to Muscle Milk Light, Chocolate
* I've been using Muscle Milk Banana Creme for nearly four years and I really love it. In the mornings I mix two scoops in my oatmeal which also serves as my sweetener with milk. I have a shake between meals, one right after my workouts, and a shake about 1/2 hour before I go to bed. This is a great product and a lot of bang for you buck.
This review is specific to Muscle Milk Light, Banana Creme
* I LOVE this stuff! I make a shake for breakfast using 2-3 scoops of the vanilla, add 1/2 banana, 3/4 water, 1/2c low-fat organic milk, 2 TB organic sodium free peanut butter and some crushed ice. Mix it up in a blender..mmm! Fills me up and sustains me throughout the day.
I also have 1 shake (chocolate mint) before my workout and one right afterward.