* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5July 22, 2012
Reviewer: Richard in New Jersey
* Warning: This stuff is addictive! I love peanut butter and find PowerButter to be a great substitute with a better nutritional profile. I use it on my protein pudding dessert (casein protein with a little sugar-free fat-free pudding mix) and sometimes just on a graham cracker. Great stuff!
* WOW! Very good. I was nervous to try this, but I LOVE it. I am a huge pb fan and wasn't sure if this would compare... it's great. Very smooth texture (and I even poured out some of the oil) and great, nutty taste.
* The nutritional advantage of Power Butter seemed obvious.
I was pleasantly surprised by how good Power Butter tastes.
I think it tastes a little better than Smuckers Natural peanut butter. I consider that to be high praise. Smart Balance makes a similar product but it does not have egg whites and it does not taste as good.
* Delicious. For four tablespoons a serving, the caloric value is great. There are 190 calories in regular natural pb, and not nearly enough protein for my body building needs. I can easily eat 4 tbsp of regular pb and over shoot my caloric goal and get far less benefits than I would if I ate Power Butter. Love it!
* This stuff is great. just how others have rated it and described it. I personally like it because it is not as salty as other peanut butters that you find at the store. Of course, nutritionally, others do not compare to this; 32 spankin' grams of protein!!!!
* Great flavor and texture....would recommend to anybody to buy it... It's much better than what is offer in the supermarkets or the health food stores and a better price and has flax seeds... a big plus..